To Sign Up For Trade Services Online... All You Need Are The Following Requirements:
* Please be advised that this application will require for you to load Java software in your computer to launch the Trade Services Online application. We have provided you a link to the Java site where you can download and install the Java software. Trade Services Online will require any version of 1.3.1 plug-in. If your computer has been installed with a Java version lower than 1.3.1, you will need to de-activate the lower version and activate any version higher than 1.3.1 to launch the Trade Services application.
- A Mercantil Commercebank Business Account
(Checking, Money Market, NOW, Savings, or Business Loan).
- Your Company Tax ID Number (if company is in the US).
- A Credit Line approved by your account manager for the issuance of Letters of Credit.
- A signed Online Trade Services agreement.
- A signed Master Letters of Credit agreement.
- A personal computer (PC or Macintosh) with the following requirements ( Minimum of 512 MB of RAM , 100 MB minimum of free space required on system drive)
- A DSL line or Modem. Note: for faster response time it is recommended to do online transactions via a DSL line.
- Internet browser software such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or higher or Netscape Navigator version 6.0 or higher for Mac users. For optimal viewing, we recommend that your screen area be set to 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
- Java JRE 1.5.0_06 software plug-in to launch the Trade Services Online homepage. This plug-in software can be downloaded free from www.java.sun.com. For instructions on how to download the plug-in please click here.
If you are using a Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 browser. You do not need to update your browser.
Not enrolled? Getting started is simple with Mercantil Commercebank's online enrollment process.
To enroll now, please click here.