Telephone Banking Service
Enjoy banking convenience ‘around the clock’ and access to your accounts at Mercantil Commercebank, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our personalized Telephone Banking Service.
Just think of all of the time you’ll save by banking over the telephone!
Telephone Banking allows you to:
- Inquire about the status of your accounts:
- – Current and available balances
- – Last seven debits
- – Last seven checks
- – Last four deposits
- – Dollar amount and date of payment on a specific check or deposit
- – Year-to-date and prior year interest earned
- – CD balances and maturity dates
- Review the status of loan(s)
- Make internal transfers between accounts
- Request statements via fax
- Place stop payments
- Review wire transfer status and receive fax confirmations
- Obtain Banking Center locations, hours of operation and ATM locations
- Add or remove accounts from your Telephone Banking profile
- Speak to a Customer Service Representative1
Registering is easy and secure
The first time you access Telephone Banking, you will be prompted to provide information related to yourself and your account. You will also be asked to create a User ID and Password.
For instructions on how to register today, click here.
To access the Telephone Banking Service, please call the Customer Call Center.
1 Call Center hours of operations Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST.